By now, I’m sure you’ve heard of Target’s newest home line, Project 62. Target, known for their Threshold collection, wants to spin another facet into the home décor section. I don’t blame them one bit. The Threshold items that I own have been among my favorites and have held up against wear and tear (and a toddler).
Project 62 has a bit of the mid-century modern flair, which normally wouldn’t get me excited, but this is seemingly different. For me, Target is great, especially for accessories. I tend to want to change things up so much that I’d hate to spend an arm and a leg on something unless I’m in LOVE with it.
I’ve scoured the website and the stores for my favorite items. Ones that I think can be used in all different kind of design styles and timeless.
- Geneva Glass Globe Accent Lamp! Hello, marble! Hello, brass! A steal at $39.99
2. Soriano Square Arm Tufted Chair: LOVE, love, love gray, but add velvet and it’s brilliant! Small details on the feet make for a unique statement. $249.99
3. Hillside Console Table: Digging the lines on this. Simple with 3 shelves for ample storage AND it comes in 3 different finishes! $99.99
4. Loring Accent C-Table with storage: Small, sleek, and simple! The vintage oak finish will complement with any decor style. $89.99
5. Black Earthenware Vases: Beautiful and timeless! Comes in two different sizes. I can’t wait to grab these. $16.99-19.99
6. Patterned pillow: Who doesn’t love pillows? This one is my favorite! It adds beige, cream and gray into one facet. $19.99
7. Succulent in a pot: A simple touch at a price you can’t beat! $5.99
8. Marble Cake Stand: There’s NO way I’d hide this beauty in a cabinet! Love this wood base! $24.99
9. Tic Tac Toe: This marble piece (I’m a bit obsessed, can you tell?) would be a showstopper on the coffee table! This would make an ideal gift! $29.99
Have you looked at Project 62’s new items yet? Tell me what you think!